Saturday, August 9, 2008

Guest Author

I'm Lisa, Allison's sister, not by blood, but by choice. She asked for a little help with her blog, so here I am. Let me tell you a few things about Allison. She is the best friend I've ever had. She has stuck by me through thick and thick. I count myself lucky to have her as a friend and a sis. AS much as we get along, you'd think we liked everything the same, HA! I like spicy, she likes sweet. I like Diet Coke with Cherry, she likes it with lime. I like ice cream with strawberries, she chooses death by chocolate. I love scary movies at midnight, she goes to humor me and covers her eyes. She loves romance novels, I read Grisham and Patterson. No matter what we pick or where we go, we always pick opposites.


Oh well, it just doesn't matter, because she's the best person I've had the privilege of knowing. I love you, sis.





No comments: